Perhaps it is a coincidence that I am finishing this series on the 4th of July, but I believe that it is quite fitting that we meditate on the question posed in part 2 … “What do we do now?” What do we do when our nation has lost its moral compass? What do we do when it seems truth has lost? What do we do when our leaders chip away at our freedoms and seek to enslave us?
Here is my prayer…
- Lord Jesus return quickly, give me strength to endure until your return
- Lord raise up Godly young men and women who seek Truth and apply a biblical worldview … unashamed
- …Soften the hearts of our leaders, those placed in authority, that they will turn from their ways of deceit and destruction
- …Restore this nation to a free nation that stands for what is right and true, that helps those in need at home and abroad, and is a place of refuge and hope
- …Give Your people a clear vision of Your will for their life
- …On this day, Bless those who you have called to battle for this great nation
Remember … it only takes one person to make a difference. George Washington … 1 person. Thomas Jefferson … 1 person. George Muller … 1 person. William Wilberforce … 1 person. Clara Barton … 1 person. Martin Luther King Jr … 1 person.
Don’t sit back and wait for someone else to do it … YOU can make a difference.
Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.